Looking for some delicious, healthy, protein-packed meals? Try this salmon and egg wrap for lunch or dinner. It is packed with essential omega 3 oils for recovery, plenty of muscle building protein and calcium to balance your recovery the healthy way.
SALMON AND EGG WRAP
15 minutes to prepare
- Smoked salmon
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- Cottage cheese
- 100g spinach and/or rocket
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grease a pan with Spray ‘n Cook and bake the spinach.
- Beat the egg and whites together with pepper and salt to taste. Optional: you can add some milk to make it lighter.
- Pour the egg mixture over the spinach and bake until cooked through.
- Place the “omelette” on a plate and dress it with cottage cheese, smoked salmon and the greens.
- Roll the egg up into a “wrap” and enjoy!