Advanced Players Course
October 6, 2018 @ 8:00 am - October 7, 2018 @ 5:00 pm| R1500
Who Should Attend?
The hockey course is run over two days, will prepare 16-18 year old players for hockey at an advanced level. Players are coached on the fundamentals of their specific position. Every session and aspect of the game is dealt with in detail and players are exposed to the technical aspect of the game.
Duration of Course
An intensive two day course that aims to build a solid foundation for players by sharing the latest training techniques and knowledge. The course focuses on skills, mental toughness, position specific coaching and analysis, game intelligence and match specific conditioning.
- Individual skills
- Goal scoring
- Goal setting
- Out letting
- Hockey structure and patterns
- Technical and tactical skills
- Fitness assessments – aerobic and flexibility, speed and strength
- Mental toughness
- Recovery regimes – theory and practical
- Video analysis and one-on-one feedback