Who Should Attend?
The High Performance Players Course is designed specifically for hockey players players aged from over 19 years, with aspirations to improve their skills.
Duration of Course
5 days (stay in)
The High Performance Course is our flag ship course and specifically aimed at players who would like to compete at the highest level. This professional coaching course gives players the opportunity to learn from the best coaches and players the game have to offer. It covers all aspects of the professional game from individual skills, team structure and position specific coaching.
- Individual skills
- Goal scoring
- Goal setting
- Out letting
- Hockey structure and patterns
- Technical and tactical skills
- Fitness assessments – aerobic and flexibility, speed and strength
- Mental toughness
- Recovery regimes – theory and practical
- Video analysis and one-on-one feedback