Hockey fanatics in Pretoria will be delighted to know that we will be bringing our star-studded line-up of SA Hockey players and coaches to offer up their expertise this month. If you want to meet your hockey heroes, become professional someday or just enjoy learning more about the game, make sure you register before it’s too late.
In case you aren’t sure of the details, we have broken it down for you below.
- When? Saturday, 16 and Sunday, 17 September.
- Where? St Mary’s Diocesan School for Girls.
- Who can join? Girls with a love for the game between the ages of 8 and 18, and all coaches are welcome.
- What can I expect to learn? Our courses are specific to age group and level of hockey played at each. Everything from skills development, hockey structure and patterns, fitness assessments, mental toughness, nutrition, recovery, one-on-one feedback, video analysis, match-specific conditioning, game intelligence and much more are covered in our high-performance courses.
- Who are the coaches? Our coaches are all current and former, national players and coaches who have plenty of insight into what it takes to get noticed and improve your game. They all have one thing in common – a passion for developing future hockey stars and growing the sport.
- How can I register? It couldn’t be simpler, just fill in your details on our website and we will get back to you with more details about your course.
Remember to sign up for the right course – here is an outline of each.
- Fundamental Players’ Course – ages 8 to 11 years.
- Intermediate Players’ Course – ages 12 to 15 years.
- Advanced Players’ Course – ages 16 to 18 years.
- Advanced Coaches Course – coaches of all levels of are welcome.
Be sure to share this information with your coaches and friends to make sure no-one in Pretoria’s hockey fraternity misses out! We hope to see you there and can’t wait to meet you!